Thursday, October 21, 2010

Visiting Uncle Chase

My favorite brother lives up in Washington. I only have one brother, but if I had more, I think he would still be my favorite. Anyway, Chase was heading out for some work overseas soon and we decided to go see him before he left. So Cole and I jumped on a plane with Auntie Chelsea to go see him (Lolly and Pops left a few days before us).

A plane ride with a 3 month old is rather unpredictable. But my sweet boy did so well. Aside from the blowout during the takeoff and resulting in a naked baby throughout the flight, all was peaceful. He was happy as can be and enjoyed a good long nap almost the whole time.

We spent the weekend viewing a few of the sites around Tacoma and Seattle,

washington2 033

washington2 025

washington1 005 

eating lots of yummy foods,

washington1 010

laughing and enjoying the family time that is so hard to come by lately.

washington1 046

washington1 035

washington1 015

It was so nice to have time to spend with my big little brother. It has been a long time since we have really had a chance to visit, and I am so glad I was able to go. Matthew love, I missed you! Next time, you are coming too!

1 comment: