Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Cole had a great first Halloween. On Saturday we dressed up for our ward Fall Festival/Trunk or Treat. Our little lion (costume courtesy of G-Auntie) snoozed throughout the party, but woke up just in time for the candy. That’s my boy! Matthew and I donned our oober fancy safari getup, a.k.a. any khaki we could find in our closet and a kid’s safari hat that was maybe a bit too small for my trooper of a husband. Sunday we spent the afternoon visiting with Lolly, Pops, Auntie Chelsea and her beau Adam. I made chili and cornbread and we all watched Hocus Pocus and a little baseball too.

Photo Oct 30, 10 08 14 PM Photo Oct 30, 10 08 30 PM

Photo Oct 31, 8 48 06 AM Photo Oct 31, 8 48 20 AM

Don’t you just love that pirate booty? Haha! I crack myself up!

halloween 001

Happy Halloween from the Gamblins!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that cute little pirate booty!! Love it! Cole is so cute. You all looked great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets his pirate booty from his Mama! ADORABLE. (Please note: I'm not longer talking about your booty.) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete